- Old El Paso Soft Tortilla Taco Boats Dinner Kit
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken diced
- 1 15.5 oz can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15.25 oz. can of corn drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 heads of romaine chopped
- 2 avocados diced
Place the diced rotisserie chicken, black beans, corn, cheese, tomatoes, romaine lettuce, and avocados in individual bowls. Pour the Mild Taco Sauce in a seperate bowl. Place the soft tortilla taco boats on the buffet.
Have your guest create their own Chicken Soft Taco Bowl Salad's by layering all the ingredients into a soft tortilla bowl. Enjoy hot or at room temperature!
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 529mg | Potassium: 801mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1320IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 226mg | Iron: 2mg