Halloween Turkey & Cream Cheese Spider Sandwiches
Looking for a fun and eerie lunch or dinner to make your family? Try my easy recipe for Halloween Turkey & Cream Cheese Spider Sandwiches using King’s Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls.
Servings 12 Servings
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls
- 48 pretzel sticks
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- ⅓ lb turkey lunch meat
- 24 hard candy eyeballs
Slice King’s Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls in half. Then break 4 pretzel sticks in half. Gently, poke 4 pretzel sticks on each side of the roll.
Next, smear 1 tablespoon whipped cream cheese on to the roll. Top with a half slice of turkey lunch meat (folded into a quarter square). Place roll on top of turkey.
Carefully, smear a dab of cream cheese onto a hard candy eyeball. Place on top of the roll. Repeat step for the second "eyeball".
Repeat until all 12 spider sandwiches are made! Enjoy immediately or take to your next Halloween party!
- Make Ahead - You can make the sandwiches ahead of time. Just wait to put on the legs (i.e., the pretzels) and eyes until you are ready to serve.
- Edible Eyes - You can use the candy eyes which are edible or you can use sliced black olives for the eyes!
- Attaching Eyes - If you use the
- Cheese - If you don't prefer cream cheese you can use a soft cheese like Boursin or even sliced cheese with a little mayonnaise!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 254IU | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg