Whisk the ingredients in a bowl.
Insert the sticks into the ZOKU and pour the yogurt mixture until you reach the fill line. Let it freeze completely (about 10 minutes). Remove the pops with the Super Tool and enjoy. Repeat with remaining pops.
- Mix - You can mix the ingredients with a whisk in a large bowl. Or you can use a food processor or even a blender to do a quick mix.
- Recipes - Make these popsicles healthier by using no sugar or a sugar substitute like honey or agave nectar.
- Vegan Popsicles - Instead of using the yogurt, you can make these dairy free or even vegan by using full fat coconut milk.
- Instructions for traditional ice pop molds - Whisk the ingredients in a bowl (or food processor/blender). Pour into the ice pop mold. *Follow instructions on how to place sticks into the mold. Freeze according to ice pop mold instructions. Typically 6-8 hours in the freezer.
- Release popsicle from mold - A traditional ice pop mold under luke warm water to easily remove the ice pop from the mold.
Serving: 0.25c | Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 129mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg