Sausage Potato & Green Bean Bake
Cozy up and make this Sausage Potato & Green Bean Bake in one pan–it will warm your heart and home!
- 1 pint grape tomatoes red and yellow variet
- 1 pound honey gold potatoes quartered
- 1 pint baby bella mushrooms stems removed
- 1 lb. green beans ends cut off
- 6 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 5 Mild Italian sausage links
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a large baking dish, place the grape tomatoes, potatoes, baby bella mushrooms, green beans, and garlic. Pour olive oil on top and season with salt and pepper. Mix well until incorporated.
Place the sausage links on top of the vegetables. Bake uncovered for 90 minutes, turning the sausage during the halfway point. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Calories: 554kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1306mg | Potassium: 1519mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1414IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 4mg