Black Bean, Corn, and Bacon Guacamole Toast
Looking for a delicious and easy lunch? Make my recipe for Southwestern Bacon Guacamole Toast using Sabra Veggie Fusions Southwestern Guacamole.
- 4 slices Italian Five Grain Bread
- 1 7 oz. package Sabra Veggie Fusions Southwestern Guacamole divided
- ½ cup corn kernels thawed and drained
- ½ cup black beans rinsed and drained
- ½ Lime juiced
- ¼ cup cilantro minced
- 2 slices of cooked bacon crumbled
- ½ cup queso fresco crumbled and divided
Toast the Italian Five Grain bread.
While bread is toasting, mix together in a small bowl the corn kernels, black beans, lime juice, and cilantro.
Spread the Sabra Veggie Fusions Southeestern Guacamole evenly among the four slices of bread. Then top with the black bean - corn mixture. Crumble bacon on top and queso fresco. Enjoy immediately.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 489mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 2mg