Preheat the grill on high heat. Clean before using.
While the grill is preheating toss sweet peppers with one tablespoon of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Spray non-stick cooking spray on grill grates.
Reduce the heat to medium-low on the grill. Place sausage on one side of the grill and peppers on the other side of the grill. Grill for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the sausage reaches 165 degrees. *You'll want to turn the sausage and peppers two-to-three times during the cooking process to prevent burning. If peppers begin to char remove from heat.
Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
- Grilling Vegetables - Whenever I grill vegetables that are too small I use a grill pan. It makes life less stressful. Depending on the size of your mini bell peppers. You might want to consider using a grill pan to grill them.
- Seasoning - I keep the seasoning simple and only use salt and pepper. You could add a sprinkle of garlic powder. If you like things spicy you can use a dash of red pepper flakes prior to grilling.
- Non-Stick Spray - Whenever I'm grilling, I always use non-stick cooking spray on my grill grates. This prevents my food from sticking to the grill grates.
- Score - If you are concerned about the sausage bursting while cooking. You can make a few score lines on each link.
- Rotating - Rotate the sausage links and sweet peppers a few times during the cooking process to prevent burning.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 823mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3507IU | Vitamin C: 145mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 2mg