Preheat a gas grill to high heat.
While the grill is preheating melt butter and mix with 1 teaspoon fresh dill and 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning.
Using a silicone brush, generously begin to spread the butter over each ear of corn. *You should use about half the mixture.
Place the corn on the grill and let it cook for about 10 minutes on medium-high heat (turning every few minutes). Halfway through the cooking process, spread butter mixture over the top of the corn.
Remove corn from the grill and pour remaining butter over the corn. Sprinkle with feta cheese and the remaining fresh dill. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Butter Sauce - Make this prior to putting corn on the grill. I will preheat grill, then make the butter mixture.
- Oil Grill - whenever I'm grilling I always spray a little non-stick cooking spray on the grill grates. This helps prevent food from sticking, and makes cleanup a breeze!
- Place corn vertical - this will prevent the corn from rolling around on the grill grates.
- Turn often - To prevent burning you will want to turn the corn every few minutes.
- Baste Corn - I like to do a light coat of butter before I grill, another coat while I grill, and then use the remaining butter to top the corn off right before serving!
- Fresh Dill - Fresh dill works best for this recipe; however, if you don't have it on hand you can use the dried version!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 599IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg