Greek Pasta Salad
All the flavors you love in Greek food in this delicious 30 minutes Greek Pasta Salad recipe. Perfect to serve at your next barbecue or pot luck!
- 1 Box Bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- ¼ cup Olive OIl
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon Greek Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Dill minced
- 1-¼ cup Grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup English Cucumber diced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives sliced
- ¼ cup Red onion thinly slicked
- 1 cup Artichoke hearts canned, quarterd
- 1 tablespoon Green Onions
- 1 cup Feta
Cook pasta according to package (add 1 tablespoon salt), drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
While pasta cooks, make the dressing. Using a large bowl add olive oil, lemon juice, Greek seasoning, and fresh dill. Whisk until well combined.
Add the rinsed and drained pasta to the dressing. Mix well.
Then to the same bowl add in the halved grape tomatoes, diced cucumber, sliced kalamata olives, red onion, and artichoke hearts together. Mix well.
Then add in the green onions and feta cheese. Mix until well combined.
Place plastic wrap on the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Mix well before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days.
- After refrigerating the salad the oil tended to stick to the pasta. Feel free to let the pasta salad sit out for a good 15 minutes, mix well and if need be add a little more oil and Greek seasoning.
- My neighbor added pepperoncinis to this and said it was phenomenal.
- Don't need 12 servings? Cut all the ingredients in half to make 6 servings. I like to keep the dressing measurements the same since my family tends to like extra dressing.
Serving: 1c | Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 931mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 2mg