Roasted Cauliflower and White Beans
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 15 oz. can of cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon red-pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
While the oven is preheating toss the chopped cauliflower with one tablespoon olive oil. Place on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
While the cauliflower is roasting; in a small bowl combine one teaspoon of olive oil, panko breadcrumbs, grated pecorino romano, and rosemary. Set to the side.
Remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss white beans, red pepper flakes, crushed garlic, and lemon zest. Once the roasted cauliflower is well tossed top with the panko mixture.
Place the cauliflower back in the oven for 5 minutes or until panko turns golden brown.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 640mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 52IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 3mg