Mixed Berry Smoothie
A mixture of blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries paired with yogurt and a dash of honey make for this 5-minute Mixed Berry Smoothie recipe.
- ½ cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 12 oz. Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 tablespoon honey
Place the vanilla yogurt in a blender, followed by berries, and honey.
Close lid, and blend for 45-60 seconds on high until smooth.
Divide evenly and enjoy.
- Recipes yields 2.5 cups / 20 oz. = 2, 10 oz. servings
- If using fresh berries, always make sure you clean your berries very well and discard any stems that may be still attached to them.
- If using fresh berries, add 1-2 cups of ice.
- To make dairy free use your favorite dairy free yogurt or milk.
- If you want a thinner smoothie, add liquid instead of yogurt.
Serving: 10oz | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 1mg