Sweet Potato Irish Fries
Make a tasty Irish snack of Sweet Potato Irish Fries using fresh crinkle cut sweet potatoes, corned beef, and cheese in less than 30 minutes!
- 22 oz. Crinkle Cut Fresh Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Diced corned beef
- ½ cup Cabot Sharp Cheddar Shredded
- 2 tablespoon Green Onions thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat crinkle-cut sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes (turning halfway) or until soft to touch.
Remove the fries from the oven, place in a skillet or gather onto the same baking sheet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top followed by diced corned beef and green onions.
Place the baking sheet/skillet back in the oven and broil for 3-5 minutes until cheese has melted and corned beef begins to crisp.
- Corned beef - You can use about 2 deli slices of corned beef for this recipe if you don't have leftover corned beef.
- Cheese - If you don't have shredded cheddar cheese you could always use swiss cheese.
Serving: 15oz. | Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 692mg | Potassium: 1179mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 44584IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 304mg | Iron: 3mg