Cherry Lemon Sangria
Cherry Lemon Sangria is made with 5 ingredients and in 5 minutes time. It's a fun twist on a classic sangria recipe making it perfect for summer sipping.
- 25.4 ounces Cherry Lemon French Soda
- 375 milliliters Pinot Grigio
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup cherries pitted and halved
- 1 lemon thinly sliced
In a large pitcher, combine cherry lemon french soda, pinot grigio, granulated sugar, half the cherries and lemon. Mix well, then pour over ice.
Garnish each glass with a few chopped cherries and a few slices of lemon.
*Nutritional calculations are estimated and may vary depending on serving size and ingredients.
- Ice - I never like to add ice into a drink pitcher because it will dilute the drink. Always serve the ice on the side.
- Wine - Always pick the brand of wine that you like to drink when making any beverage.
Serving: 8ounces | Calories: 119kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg