Combine fresh peaches, ripe plum tomatoes, and fresh herbs to create the ultimate peach salsa recipe from scratch. Perfect to dip with a chip, top on fish, or even spread on a taco!
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- ¼ Red bell pepper
- ¼ Red onion
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar
- 3 Peaches peeled and halved
- 2 Plum tomatoes quartered
In a food processor combine, fresh cilantro, lime juice, red bell pepper and red onion. Pulse for 15 seconds.
Then add in the garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, brown sugar, peeled and halved peaches, and quartered plum tomatoes. Pulse for 5-10 seconds until diced up.
Serve immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 4-6 days.
- This recipe makes 4 cups of salsa.
- For best results refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Dip with chips or serve on top of seafood, chicken, or pork.
Serving: 0.25c | Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 324IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg