Lucky Charms Bars
Start a fun new St. Patrick's Day tradition with your little ones and make these Lucky Charms Bars topped with green white chocolate!
- 4 tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1- 10 oz. Bag of Miniature Marshmallows
- 5 cups Lucky Charms Cereal + extra marshmallow pieces for topping
- ¼ cup Green White Chocolate Melts
Heat a large pot on medium-high heat. Melt butter. Once butter is melted turn off the pot and remove from the heat. Stir in the miniature marshmallows until mostly melted.
Add in the Lucky Charms cereal. Stir until full incorporated.
Spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the Lucky Charms mixture into the pan. Patting down with the back of a silicone spatula. Then place the additional marshmallow pieces on top.
Heat the green white chocolate according to package. Drizzle on top of the bars.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into 12 equal pieces and enjoy!
- White Chocolate Melts - I like to use the White Chocolate Melts that are colored and found at the craft store, Walmart, sometimes Target in the baking area, or even Amazon.
- Storing - These treats are best stored in an air tight container for up to 3 days. You can store them in the refrigerator or on the counter in a cool location.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 44mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 541IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 3mg