Lucky Charms Snack Mix
Get the kids in the kitchen and make this easy and tempting Lucky Charms Snack Mix filled with popcorn, cereal, pretzels, M&M's and more! A perfect snack mix for St. Patrick's Day at home.
- 2 cups Popcorn
- 2 cups Pretzels
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 2 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- ¼ cup Green M&M Candies
- ¼ cup Green White Chocolate Melts melted
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scatter all the ingredients in order of ingredients list on the baking sheet except for the green white chocolate melts.
Heat the green white chocolate melts per instructions. Drizzle on top of mix.
Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until chocolate hardens. Then transfer to an airtight container. Store for up to 7 days.
- Sheet Pan - I love to spread all the ingredients on a sheet pan and let the chocolate harden before breaking it apart and placing in a bowl or in a bag.
- Lucky Charms Marshmallows - If you want extra Lucky Charms Marshmallows you can actually just buy a bag of them on Amazon!
- Additional Ingredients - Want to add other ingredients to your snack mix? Here are a few more ideas:
- Peanuts - Salted, Honey Roasted, or even Dry Roasted. Any will do.
- Chex - Chex cereal is another great addition to this mix.
- Cheerios - For more of a cereal based mix you can add in some Cheerios.
- Sprinkles - Green or even rainbow colored sprinkles.
Serving: 1c | Calories: 144kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 179IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg