Spray a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the chili in the slow cooker, followed by the cream cheese, and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Place the lid on the slow cooker, and cook on high for 1 hour or low for 2 hours.
Once the time is up, mix until combined. Serve with corn chips such as Fritos or tortilla chips.
- Make ahead - Make this dip ahead of time and let rest on "warm" setting until ready to enjoy.
- Entertain with ease - Keep the cheese dip on "warm" setting in the mini slow cooker/crock pot and it will keep it nice and warm the entire time you are enjoying the dip.
- Creamy - Swap cream cheese with velveta cheese. Or you could use both for an extra creamy cheesy dip!
- Chili - Use homemade leftover chili or even a can of chili will do!
- Leftovers - Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days OR freeze for up to 3 months.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 618IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg