Place the vanilla yogurt in a high powered blender followed by the frozen mango chunks. Blend for 1 minute on high power until smooth and no chunks of mango are present.
Enjoy immediately as soft serve yogurt or freeze for up to 2 hours in the freezer for scooped frozen yogurt.
- Yield - This recipe yields 5 cups or 2.5 pints.
- Mango - You can use fresh mango that you freeze or frozen mango you purchase from the store.
- Yogurt - I like to use vanilla yogurt for this recipe. However, for a tart less sweeter frozen yogurt recipe you can use Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- Soft Serve Yogurt - The beauty of this recipe is that you can blend the frozen mango and enjoy the yogurt as soft serve immediately.
- Freezing Frozen Yogurt - I like to use disposable paper pint containers or a reusable ice cream container. Both work well.
- Mango yogurt - If you don't want the frozen part of the mango frozen yogurt you can simply blend fresh mango with yogurt.
- Blending Frozen Yogurt - This recipe requires a high powered blender to blend the frozen mangoes with the yogurt. Depending on the style of blender you have will depend on how long you need to blend your frozen yogurt.
- Frozen Yogurt Storage - I like to use either the Tovolo Glide-A-Scoop Ice Cream Tub (pictured above) or Ice Cream Freezer Storage Containers.
- Layering - When using a blender make sure you place the yogurt on the bottom of the blender followed by the mangoes. It will help move the blades quicker and help to blend the yogurt and frozen mangoes together quicker.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg