Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin has a homemade rub, is juicy and flavorful, and takes 30 minutes to make! This Air Fryer recipes has become a new easy dinner staple in my home.
- 1.5 pounds Pork Tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon House Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
Preheat the Air Fryer.
While the air fryer is preheating mix together the house seasoning and paprika. Drizzle olive oil on the pork tenderloin and season all over.
Spray the wire rack or basket with non-stick cooking spray. Place seasoned pork tenderloin into the air fryer and air fry at 400° Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes.
Once done and internal temperature is at least 145° Fahrenheit remove the pork from the air fryer. Let rest 5 minutes and then slice at a diagonal. Enjoy immediately.
- Pork Temperature - Internal temp should be 145° – 160° Fahrenheit.
- Seasoning - If you would like to use a different seasoning blend you can some of my other favorites are house seasoning, Montreal steak seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and blackening seasoning.
- Pre-Seasoned Pork Tenderloin - You can follow the cooking instructions and omit the seasonings if you are using a pre-seasoned pork tenderloin.
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 313IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 3mg