This refreshing Guava Cocktail comes together in minutes and is very versatile whether sipping by the pool or toasting in the new year. This drink is sure to be the hit at your next gathering.
- 1 Lime cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 32 ounces Strawberry Guava Juice
- 16 ounces Brut
- 4 Strawberries garnish
Take a wedge of lime and run it around the rim of a tall glass. Dip the glass into the Organic Coconut Palm Sugar until coated.
Pour the Strawberry Guava Juice in a large pitcher and top with the 16 ounces of Brut.
Mix the juice and Brut together then pour into glasses, add a whole strawberry to the rim for garnish, and enjoy.
- Strawberry Guava Juice - Make sure the juice is chilled prior to serving. If you can't find the strawberry guava combo plain guava juice works too.
- Sugar Rim - If you can find strawberry sugar that makes a nice addition
- Recipe Yields - This recipe yields 48 ounces of drink. Which gives 4 people a 12 ounce drink or 6 people an 8 ounce drink.
- Non Alcoholic - Make this drink without alcohol by using sparkling soda water instead of the Brut.
Serving: 12ounces | Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg