In a large bowl combine mayonnaise and buffalo sauce. Mix well then add in the bleu cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, green onion, diced celery and parsley. Mix well, then add in the chopped cooked chicken. Mix one last time until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Make sandwiches or serve on crackers or lettuce wraps.
- Cheese - We do not like blue cheese so we omit that out of the recipe altogether. However, if you like blue cheese add that plus the cheddar. It's adds so much flavor.
- Store bought chicken - Save time and energy and buy a rotisserie chicken. You can use half the chicken breast for this chicken salad and the rest for a soup or another meal.
- Dairy Free - To make this recipe dairy free omit the blue cheese and cheddar cheese. You'll still have all the great buffalo flavor without the dairy.
- Ways to enjoy - You can serve the spicy buffalo chicken salad on bread, in lettuce for wraps, or on crackers.
- Spicy - If you like spicy food this chicken salad in on the mild side. Feel free to add additional buffalo sauce to kick up the heat.
- Recipe Yields - This recipe yields roughly 2.5 cups of chicken salad.
Serving: 0.5c | Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 571mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 172IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg