Apple Pie Milkshake
All you need is three ingredients plus a slice of leftover apple pie to make these delicious Apple Pie Milkshakes! This milkshake comes together in just a few minutes and makes for a perfect dessert.
- 1 slice Apple pie
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- ½ teaspoon Apple pie spice
- Caramel Sauce for topping
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Pie Crust Crumbles for topping
In a blender, place the apple pie, whole milk, vanilla ice cream, and apple pie spice. Blend for 20 seconds or until apple pie is blended.
Pour into two glasses. Top with freshly made whipped cream, caramel sauce, and pieces of pie crust crumbled. Enjoy!
- Recipe Yields - 2.5 cups of milkshake
- Substitutions - Substitute plant based ice cream and milk for a dairy free/vegan option.
- Spice - If you don't have apple pie spice use ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg in place of the apple pie spice.
Serving: 10oz | Calories: 314kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 343mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 1mg