- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated onion
- 3 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles plus additional for topping
- 1 8.5 oz. Barilla Ready Penne Pasta
In a saute pan (fitted with a lid) melt hte butter on medium heat. Then add in the diced celery, sautee for 2 minutes. While the celery cooks, shred the cooked rotisserie chicken and set to the side.
Sprinkle the flour on to the celery mixture, then stir in the milk, parsley, dehydrated onion, and buffalo sauce. Cook for 2 minutes until thick then add in the shredded cheddar cheese and bleu cheese. Turn off the heat, mix well and add in the chicken.
Once the sauce is thick, add in the Barilla Ready Pasta Penne. Mix well, place the lid on the skillet and cook on low for 4 minutes. Mix well, divide evenly among two plates and top with additional bleu cheese if desired. Enjoy.
Calories: 863kcal | Carbohydrates: 111g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1272mg | Potassium: 688mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 643IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 366mg | Iron: 2mg