- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 10 oz. bag of mini-marshmallows
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix the dry cake mix, not prepared into a batter!
- 5 cups rice krispy cereal
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
Melt butter on medium heat. Once butter i smelted add in the dry cake batter mix and the mini marshmallows. Mix well and remove from the heat.
Pour in the rice krispy cereal, mix half way then pour in half the sprinkles. Mix quickly so that the sprinkles don't bleed. Pour into an 8x8 glass pan sprinkle with remaining sprinkles. Take a piece of parchment paper and press down until even and flat. Set to the side for 30 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1190IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 5mg