Place 6 cups popped popcorn on a large sheet pan. Sprinkle half the pumpkin pie spice on top of the popcorn.
Melt white chocolate melts in microwave per bag instructions.
Drizzle the melted white chocolate over popcorn. Mix with your hands. Sprinkle the remaining pumpkin pie spice on top.
Place the baking tray in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes so chocolate can harden.
Remove from the refrigerator and enjoy!
- Popcorn - You can use store bought popcorn or the brown bag microwave popcorn method I love to use. I prefer a drier less buttery popcorn but any popcorn will do.
- Candy Melts- Whenever I make anything that requires melted chocolate I always lean toward the Wilton Candy Melts.
- Sheet Pan - I like to lay the popcorn out on a sheet pan which helps evenly distribute both the pumpkin pie spice and white chocolate.
- Mix - I always mix the white chocolate and popcorn with my hands after I'm done drizzling it on the popcorn. This is what I do when I cannot get the white chocolate to thinly drizzle over the popcorn.
- Storage - If you happen to have leftover popcorn you can place it in a Ziploc bag and refrigerate the popcorn. I find this method keeps it staying the freshest longest. The popcorn should be good for up to about 1 week if sealed and store properly.
Serving: 1c | Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg