How do you make strawberry butter?
Can you freeze compound butter?
- 1 stick of salted butter room temperature
- 6-8 strawberries pureed (3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Using a food processor finally meant the strawberries. Set to the side.
- Place that’s softened butter and a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Next together the butter and powdered sugar until well blended. Then add in the fresh strawberries. Mix for 30 seconds longer. Transfer to a ramekin and refrigerate until ready to serve.