I found this recipe while browsing through Sauveur online! It was so good the first time I made it that I haven’t really changed a thing to the recipe! Because I allow the meat to marinate over night and sometimes a few months in the freezer I don’t make a second bath of marinade to reserve to the side. If you choose to only let this meat marinate for 30 minutes, you may want to follow the recipe from Sauveur. I typically only buy London Broil when they are buy 1 get 1 free at the store, so I make all my marinade at once and then freeze all of them for dinner on another day. I made this for dinner for my parents and relatives and everyone could not stop raving about the meat! This is one London Broil recipe that will not disappoint!
Pacific Rim Glazed London Broil
- 2 lb beef London Broil or Flank Steak
- 1 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 cups onion chopped
- 3 cups honey
- 3 cups orange juice fresh
- 1 tbsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed and peeled
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 4 Orange slices
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary sprigs or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- In a freezer gallon size zip lock baggy, combine teriyaki marinade, onion, honey, orange juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, and pepper to taste; mix until blended.
- Add oranges and steak to the zip lock bag, Place in refrigerator over night for marinating
OR place in freezer for later use.
- Remove steak and oranges from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on the grill and the oranges on top of the steak, over medium heat. Grill, uncovered, 17–21 minutes for medium rare to medium.
- Once the steak is done, take it off the grill and let it sit for 5 minutes. Carve steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; arrange on platter. Garnish with fresh orange slices and rosemary sprigs.