Grilled Greek Pork Tenderloin + $550 Giveaway
Can you believe the first day of Summer is this Friday? To kick off summer early I’ve paired up with some of my favorite blogging friends to host another progressive dinner party. This time it’s all about summertime entertaining. Last virtual progressive dinner party, I brought mini crab cakes w/ cilantro lime sauce that were out of this world amazing! This time around, I’m finally sharing my coveted recipe for Grilled Greek Pork Tenderloin.
I started grilling my pork tenderloins about two years ago. I can honestly say that I’ve made this dozens of times over the past few years. It’s one of my go-to grilling recipes whenever I’m entertaining. Or if I’m in a pinch and have no clue what to make for dinner… this is what I make! I pair it with my favorite summertime Greek salad (which I’ll share with you tomorrow) and my feta and herb mashed potatoes. Even those who don’t typically like pork–LOVE this recipe. That’s why I think it’s ideal to bring to my summertime progressive dinner party!
Katie Original Recipe
- (1) 2lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Greek All-Purpose Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Grape Seed Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh feta
- Preheat the grill to medium heat (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Rinse pork tenderloin and pat dry with a towel. Add the pork tenderloin to a zip top bag followed by 1 tablespoon Greek all-purpose seasoning and 2 tablespoons grape seed oil. Seal bag and massage the seasoning and oil on to the pork tenderloin.
- Remove the pork from the bag and place on the grill. Cook 10 minutes then flip and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 5 minutes. Slice at a diagonal and top with fresh dill and feta.
World Market has donated a $200 gift card. You could buy all of your serving ware, food, or whatever your heart desires!
Woot Froot is excited to bring you the ease and convenience of fresh cut peaches and nectarines just in time for summer. Perfect for summer snacking, dishes and drinks – like peach margaritas. Be sure to fill out the rafflecopter widget below to enter to win this Margaritaville Margarita Maker and get the party started. A $200 value.
Disclaimer: I did not receive anything to take part in the Summertime Progressive Dinner Party. I love the brands and want to share with one lucky reader. As always all opinions are my own.