Greek Cucumber & Tomato Salad
|Greek Cucumber & Tomato Salad||
- 1 cucumber, partially peeled and quartered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Greek salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp Greek seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Partially peel cucumber, then cut in half lengthwise. Using a spoon scrape out seeds. Rinse the cucumber well and then cut each half again, making 4 cucumber sticks. Roughly chop and place in medium size bowl.
- Rinse cherry tomatoes and then cut each tomato lengthwise, and then again, so that you have quarters. Add the tomatoes to the bowl with the cucumbers.
- Dice a red onion and add a quarter cup to the cucumber–tomato bowl. Stir in Greek salad dressing, Greek seasoning, and salt. Mix well, and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until flavors have marinated. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74