This is a sponsored post from Cost Plus World Market.
I remember as a kid making pudding pops. They can be super easy to make and they taste delicious. Today, I’ve teamed up again with Cost Plus World Market and Lorina Prestige Sparkling Soda to create yet another tasty recipe. You might remember, that last week I shared a recipe for Strawberry Pink Lemonade Sherbet.
When I started brainstorming on what I wanted to make with the Lorina Prestige Sparkling Soda I knew I wanted to make pudding pops. With just a few simple ingredients these are popsicles that anyone can create in the comforts of their own home. Once the mixture is made you pour it into the popsicle moulds and place them in the freezer… The best thing to do is to make these in the morning that way they are ready for an after dinner dessert later that day.
I will be the first to admit that I had major issues getting the popsicles out of the mould. The key is to run each of the moulds under warm-to-hot water for 5-10 seconds until they loosen up. This won’t melt your pop. It will simply break it free from the mould. Thankfully, my husband came to my rescue to help me out and get the pops out. He has way more patience than I do. As his repayment for freeing the pops for me I gave him a Blood Orange Pudding Pop to snack on! In less than a minute he had devoured the popsicle. So if you’re trying to cool off this summer, these Blood Orange Pudding Pops will definitely hit the spot!
Items shown from World Market:
- Popsicle Mould
- Popsicle Sticks
- Blood Orange Lorina Prestige Sparkling Soda
- Charcuterie Cutting Board
- Cloth Napkin
Katie Original Recipe
- 8 oz Lorina Blood Orange Sparking Lemonade
- 3.4 oz package vanilla instant pudding
- 4 oz heavy cream
- 4 oz whole milk
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender for 10 seconds until mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mould. Insert popsicle sticks and free in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- To remove the frozen popsicles from the mould run each under hot water for 5-10 seconds. Carefully begin to wiggle the pop out. If they don't pop out right away its because you need to run it under water for longer.
Cost Plus World Market teamed up with Lorina for a Summer in Paris Sweepstakes!
Enter to win a Trip for two to Paris which includes airfare and accommodations, 2 day museum pass, river cruise, dinner at the Eiffel Tower, $1,000 World Market gift card and case of Lorina French Lemonade! Enter in the Cost Plus World Market’s Summer in Paris Sweepstakes, ends Friday, August 16.
Plus, 3 First Prizes: $500 World Market gift card
Disclaimer: I was compensated to create recipes for Lorina French Lemonade and World Market. I love them both and as always all opinions are my own!