Thank you Circulon for sponsoring today’s recipe. As always all opinions and experiences are my own.
Raise your hand if you love a quick and flavorful dinner? I partnered with my friends at Circulon to create 3 dinner recipes that are perfect for just two people. In all fairness this recipe for Cajun Shrimp & Andouille Skillet Dinner makes enough for 4. You can eat it for dinner and then take it for lunch the next day. This meal reheats beautifully and tastes even better the next day!
It’s wedding season and that means couples are updating registries and guest are buying gifts. Yesterday, marked NINE years since I said “yes” on Maegan’s Bay in St. Thomas while on vacation. Crazy how quickly life flies by. When we were registering for gifts we actually registered for a Circulon Cookware Set along with a few loose stock items. Circulon has been in my kitchen for 9 years and I’m happy to partner with them. In my opinion, they make the best cookware! For this Cajun Shrimp & Andouille Skillet Dinner I used the Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set.
I love how quickly this meal comes together. You cook the rice while the sausage and fresh vegetables reduce down. Add in the fresh shrimp and a few fresh herbs and voila dinner is done. And all under 35 minutes from start to finish!
My friend’s at Circulon are giving one of my lucky readers a Circulon Symmetry Chocolate Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set! Please fill out the widget below (if it doesn’t open just click on the link) answer the mandatory question (and any other optional entries). Giveaway is open to United States residents, ages 18 years of age or older. giveaway ends 4/1/2016
Cajun Shrimp & Andouille Skillet Dinner
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 Andouille sausage links sliced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 5 plum tomatoes diced
- 24 extra-large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- In a Circulon® Symmetry Chocolate 3-Quart Covered Sauté Pan, place the olive oil, diced red onion, minced garlic, and Andouille sausage in the skillet. Cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Get the full recipe over on Circulon.