Matches were sent out last month and I sent my cookies out last week. I can finally share with everyone the cookies that I baked and the three lucky recipients! Here were the three food bloggers I sent cookies too:
Rocio from Rosy Girl Baked Goods
Michelle from Fitness Food & Finding Balance
Tomorrow I’ll be sharing what cookies I received, the recipes, and of course the blogger behind the cookies! *I did not receive cookies from the same people whom I sent too!
Now, on to the cookie I baked for this special event. I don’t make many chocolate based cookies, and have had this cookie recipe bookmarked for longer than I can remember. I love the chocolate/ peanut butter combo, and just had a feeling these cookies would be amazing. I am a fan of the chewy-soft cookie. Some like theirs hard, thin, thick, etc… I like mine chewy and soft, and of course preferably fresh out of the oven! These cookies encompass everything I love about a cookie and more. The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter (in my opinion) is perfect! I hope you’ll bake these cookies up and share them with family, friends, and neighbors!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-½ sticks butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag Reese’s Peanut Butter chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, cocoa, bakingsoda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer untilfluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beatingwell. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreasedcookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes. *Do not over bake; cookies willbe soft.