This post brought to you by Gallo Family Vineyards. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Katie’s Cucina.
- WHITE MOSCATO BURSTS WITH FRUIT FLAVORS– Delightfully sweet, this white wine is often simply referred to as “Moscato”. Hints of peach, honey, and ripe citrus make this a refreshing sunny day beverage. We suggest serving chilled to bring out the grape’s full taste. Consider a spring lemonade mix when hosting a pool party or backyard barbecue. For dinner, pair with spicy Asian takeout or Mexican dishes. If dessert is your family’s style you cannot go wrong with this vino.
- SPICE UP THE NIGHT WITH A GLASS OF RED MOSCATO– If you’re looking for a medium bodied red, never fear. Red Moscato maintains peach and citrus elements with a bright berry finish. We think of this as our “cheese and wine” pairing, and if you are on the same page as us definitely try it with a Gorgonzola. Just like its sister varieties, Red Moscato is great for spicy foods and is best served chilled.
- PINK MOSCATO WILL ROSE TINT ANY MEAL- There’s always someone who’s a little different in every family. Our Pink Moscato is just that – a bit different. It share’s the fruit flavors of white and red, but adds a hint of berry and orange. For when you’re feeling fun and fancy free, this rose-colored wine is best served cool. Pair it with your favorite ice cream sundae for a delicious and sweet treat.
- 1 bottle Gallo Family Moscato
- 3 cups Simply Lemonade
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Ice for serving
- In a large pitcher combine Gallo Family Moscato with 3 cups simply lemonade. Add in half the sliced lemons and raspberries. Mix well.
- Place ice in glasses. Pour moscato lemonade in each glass and garnish with lemon and raspberries. Enjoy immediately.