Are you ready for some football? Make this quick and tasty recipe for Pancetta & Cheddar Sweet Potato Totchos for your game day party!
How the heck is it that the BIG GAME is this weekend? I wanted to share this quick and easy recipe for Pancetta & Cheddar Sweet Potato Totchos. Do you know what totchos are? It’s the mix of tater tots and nachos… so think loaded tater tots. In this case they are loaded with lots of Cabot cheddar cheese and crispy pancetta.
I used the Cabot Farmhouse Reserve White Cheddar Cheese for this recipe.
A bold and creamy Lactose-Free Extra Sharp Cheddar with a Northeast Bite! This cheese delivers lush and rich taste in a mellow, well-defined, slightly crumbly body. Balanced flawlessly, this artisan-grade cheddar whispers with subtleties that are evocative of our farmers’ valley fields. As in the best cheddar’s, classic sharp notes linger appealingly through each bite.
We love loaded fries in my home and load up some tater tots and everyone goes ga-ga. This recipe only requires 3 ingredients. That’s it! Even friends who can not cook can make this recipe. I absolutely promise you can make these Pancetta & Cheddar Sweet Potato Totchos. Three ingredients and four steps. That’s it. You can do it and your friends and family will be super impressed. So if your entertaining this weekend or maybe just want a tasty game-day snack give my recipe for Pancetta & Cheddar Sweet Potato Totchos a try!
Pancetta & Cheddar Totchos
- 20 oz. bag of frozen sweet potato puffs
- ½ cup Cabot cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices of pancetta
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook the sweet potato puffs for 20 minutes.
- While the sweet potato puffs cook, place 1-2 pieces of pancetta in a frying pan. Fry on high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the frying pan, place on a paper towel lined plate and repeat until the other 2 pieces of pancetta are cooked.
- Then, grate the Cabot cheddar cheese and set to the side.
- Once the sweet potato puffs are cooked sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top and crumble the pancetta over top. Place back in the oven for an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy immediately!