Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74

18 Responses to “Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Cake”

1. JulieD posted on July 20, 2012 at 2:46 pm (#)

Umm, this looks to die for!! It’s so pretty and looks so professional…I want to dive right in!! Congrats on a great week of ice cream, Katie!!

• Katie replied on July 20th, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Thanks Julie–I don’t feel like it looks professional. I still think it looks like a hot mess! Then again we are always so critical of ourselves! I survived ice cream week and so did my waistline!! Woohoo!

2. Angie @ Big Bear's Wife posted on July 20, 2012 at 3:45 pm (#)

Amazing Katie!! You did a fantastic job on that! I’ll be over to help eat it soon lol.

• Katie replied on July 20th, 2012 at 10:42 pm

Thanks for the kind compliments! I wish you lived closer I have 2/3 of this cake left in my freezer!!! Guess it will go to work on Monday!

3. DessertForTwo posted on July 20, 2012 at 4:30 pm (#)

Hi there, gorgeous cake! I need you in my life! 🙂

• Katie replied on July 20th, 2012 at 10:41 pm

lol you are too funny! Thanks for stopping by!

4. Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious posted on July 20, 2012 at 9:22 pm (#)

Absolutely lovely! You know I can come over with Angie and we can all share this amazingness 🙂

5. diane sykes posted on July 20, 2012 at 9:57 pm (#)

OMG – I am drooling on my keyboard!
    Gotta try this soon!

• Katie replied on July 20th, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Ha ha thanks Aunt Di! We had it tonight to celebrate dad’s belated birthday! I’ll make you an ice cream cake the next time your in town!

6. diane sykes posted on July 20, 2012 at 11:36 pm (#)

OMG – I am drooling on my keyboard!
    Gotta try this soon!

7. Jocelyn @BruCrew Life posted on July 21, 2012 at 12:53 am (#)

Ok, so I want to come over too and have some cake with everyone:-) I’m loving all the peanut butter cups in it!!!

8. Cathy @ Noble Pig posted on July 21, 2012 at 10:38 am (#)

Oh wow, this is beautiful…love all that peanut butter…slurp!

• Katie replied on July 22nd, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Ha ha thanks Cathy!

9. Jessica@AKitchenAddiction posted on July 23, 2012 at 9:41 am (#)

Oh my! Pretty sure I need a slice of this to get my week started off right!!

• Katie replied on July 23rd, 2012 at 9:51 am

ha ha too funny! I wish I could have had a slice for breakfast this morning although I’m sure my body would not approve of that!

10. Camellia Carranco posted on May 14, 2013 at 12:06 am (#)

The meaning of the phrase “ice cream” varies from one country to another. Phrases such as “frozen custard”, “frozen yogurt”, “sorbet”, “gelato” and others are used to distinguish different varieties and styles. In some countries, such as the United States, the phrase “ice cream” applies only to a specific variety, and most governments regulate the commercial use of the various terms according to the relative quantities of the main ingredients.

1. Pingback: Busy Being Jennifer | 32 Peanut Butter and Chocolate Recipes!

2. Pingback: 100 Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes - The JavaCupcake Blog