This is a sponsored post on behalf of Cost Plus World Market. As always all opinions are my own.
Y’all Fall is officially here. So why not kick off fall with a spooky sweet sangria recipe. A three ingredient sangria recipe to boot; blood orange soda, white wine, and grapes. Grapes? Why grapes, you might ask. Because I’ve made this Blood Orange Sangria in ode to Halloween and I used grapes to resemble eyeballs! I know, sounds gross, but that is kind of what Halloween is all about.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year. In the past I’ve decorated my home from top to bottom and I’ve thrown parties. Those days are on hold for at least this year, but what’s not on hold is making creepy crawly Halloween food and Halloween baking.
If your hosting a party this Halloween I welcome you to try my recipe for 3-ingredient Blood Orange Sangria.
Hosting a party? Check out my blog post over on Sew Woodsy: 5 Tips to Host a Successful Halloween Party
Katie Original Recipe
Blood Orange Sangria
- 1 Drink Pitcher
- 25.4 ounce Blood Orange Soda
- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 dozen green or red grapes
- In a large drink pitcher combine the blood orange soda with the white wine.
- Place a few grapes in the pitcher and a few in each glass your serving. Enjoy immediately over ice.
- Entertaining for Halloween - Leave a bowl of grapes next to the pitcher of sangria for guest to help themselves to some "eyeballs".
- Fruit - In addition to grapes you can also serve wedges of blood oranges to this festive sangria.
My friends at World Market and Fox Studios has a fun sweepstakes for the brand new movies, The Book of Life. So, what is the Book of Life about?
An animated movie of a Romeo and Juliet-inspired love story set during a Day of the Dead celebration: Manolo (Channing) is a young matador who wants to shed the expectations of his family to follow his dreams of being a musician and his best friend, Joaquin (Diego), is the successful pride of the town. They compete for the heart of Maria (Zoe). In order to win Maria’s heart and save her life, Manolo must face his greatest fears and follow his heart to rewrite his destiny.
In Theaters October 17, 2014.
You could win a trip to the Riviera Maya & FREE Movies for a Year!
Grand Prize Package:
- 5 Days/6Nights at Grand Velas Riviera Maya
- Free Movies for a year
- $1,000 World Market gift card
- Book of Life Merchandise
- Plus, three (3) first prizes: $500 World Market gift card
- Sweepstakes ends October 24th, 2014
Enter to win here.
Get social with World Market on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & Tumblr.
Disclaimer: I received gift cards to create this recipe and share about the Book of Life Sweepstakes. As always all opinions are my own.
yum yum yum! this looks fantastic! I’ve never tried blood orange soda, but it’s on my list now 😀
It’s so good. Very similar to a traditional orange soda! 😉
Carol at Wild Goose Tea
Well now that is making sangria the easy way. One can’t argue about that!
All about easy!!!