Raise your hand if you love a good chocolate/peanut butter combo? We do in our house. I also love to make chocolate barks around the holidays. So when I partnered with my friends at Reynold’s to try out their new Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining I knew I wanted to create a new bark recipe. The ¼ sheet pan is perfect for just that. And even better I’m not having to dirty up a pan or worry about how I’m going to store it–I can make it and store it all in the same pan! That’s what Reynold’s is all about… simplifying holiday baking. This Chocolate PB&J Banana Bark was so good that it’s pretty much almost gone and it’s been requested for an upcoming holiday party!
Making my Chocolate PB&J Banana Bark Recipe is super easy. You’ll want to melt milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. You can also melt using the double boiler method. Then pour the milk chocolate and smooth it out in a Reynolds Disposable Bakeware with Parchment Lining. No need to spray–this is non-stick!
Cut the bark into square pieces (or however you desire). Then, carefully put the parchment and pieces back in the Reynolds bakeware. Place the lid on and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve! Store in the container for up to 1 week (although I highly doubt it will last that long). So if your looking for something to bring to the holiday party, I invite you to make my easy Chocolate PB&J Banana Bark recipe. And make sure you download the $1 off coupon off 1 Reynolds Bakeware item!
Chocolate PB&J Banana Bark
- Reynolds ¼ inch sheet cake size pan
- parchment liner
- 11.5 oz milk chocolate
- 6 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2 oz. banana chips
- ½ cup honey roasted peanuts chopped
- ⅓ cup dried craisins
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds in a microwave safe bowl. Mix and hear for another 30 seconds. Pour into the parchment lined tray. Smooth until it hits all the edge.
- Then repeat by heating up the peanut butter chips. Drizzle on top of the milk chocolate layer. Then top with crushed peanuts, banana chips and dried craisins.
- Place the lid on top and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Remove from the pan. Cut into pieces. Place back in the pan and serve!