loaded chili cheese nachosThis is a sponsored post on behalf of Circulon. As always all opinions are my own.
Host an unforgettable party by setting up a chili bar. Allow your guest to top their favorite foods with this Chunky Three-Bean Beef Chili on top of hot dogs, tortilla chips, pasta, and fries along with additional chili toppings.
Get ready for a sultry new chili in town. My Chunky Three-Bean Beef Chili is sure to be a hit at your next gathering. When I’m entertaining for a large crowd I like to make most of my food ahead of time. That’s why this chili bar idea is ideal for entertaining. You can make it the day before. Reheat the chili just before guest come over, and then set out all the toppings. You can make a chili bar for your guest to enjoy. One of my favorites is loaded chili cheese nachos, but you’ll see that I have plenty of other ideas too!
What toppings do you have for a chili bar?
Of course you will want to have the traditional toppings and then some not so traditional.
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced green onions
- sour cream
- sliced jalapeños (both fresh and pickled)
What do you eat chili with?
Here are just a few of the ways you can eat chili with.
- tortilla chips
- baked french fries
- tater tots
- waffle fries
- hot dogs
- corn bread
Whether your guest want to enjoy the Chunky Three-Bean Beef Chili by itself with a few of the classic toppings on it or dig into a chili cheese dog or chili cheese fries it’s up to them. That’s why I love entertaining with a chili bar.
And let’s talk a little bit about this gorgeous red pot. It’s a 4.5 quart Circulon® Innovatum Dutch Oven. The patented TOTAL® Nonstick System combines top-quality PFOA-free metal utensil safe nonstick with raised circles on the pan interiors to reduce abrasion and ensure long-lasting nonstick performance. Sear the leanest cuts of meats and poultry to a deep, golden-brown with ease and confidence because this Dutch oven delivers superior food release with effortless cleanup.
This Dutch Oven is super light weight and the perfect size for this chili (and any other one-pot meal). Since receiving the pot I’ve made quite a few meals in it and I can’t stop cooking with it.
Whether your hosting a chili party or just want to spice up the way you enjoy chili with your friends and family. I hope you’ll make my recipe for Chunky Three-Bean Beef Chili.
Chunky Beef Chili with 3 Beans
- 1.30 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb. chuck roast cut into small cubes
- 1 onion small dice
- 1 cup green and red bell pepper diced
- 1 jalapeño seeded and finely diced
- 1 28 oz. can Petit Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz. can Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 15.5 oz. can dark red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz. can Red Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15.5 oz. can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- Sour Cream Green Onions, Shredded Cheese as garnish
- In a 4.5 quart Circulon Dutch Oven, on medium-high heat begin to cook the lean ground beef. Cook, by breaking apart with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes, then add in the cubed chuck roast. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to stir for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the diced onion, diced green and red bell pepper, and finely diced jalapeño. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring until combined then add in the petit diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Mix the meat and sauce well and add in the spices; 3 tablespoons ancho chili powder, 1 tablespoon season salt, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 tablespoon oregano, ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon parsley. Mix well, cover the Dutch Oven with a lid and simmer on low, for 20 minutes (mix halfway through cooking time).
- Once vegetables are cooked and meat is tender add in the drained and rinsed beans; red kidney beans, red beans, and black beans. Mix well and cook for an additional 10 minutes on low.
- Place chili out for guest to enjoy as is or on top of hot dogs, nachos, French fries or even pasta. Don’t forget to add the toppings like sour cream, green onions, shredded cheese, and sliced jalapeños.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!