Thank you Stonyfield for sponsoring today’s recipe. As always, all opinions are my own.
compliant ingredients. In a world full of choices, organic makes things simple because it’s always
made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics and GMOs.
My family loves this recipe and I’m happy that I was able to make it just a tad bit lighter without anyone noticing the difference. So this holiday season, make sure you grab a few quarts of Stonyfield Smooth & Creamy Double Cream Plain Yogurt to lighten up all your favorite sides, baked goods, and anything else your heart desires. Wow (and trick) your family like I did and make my easy lightened up recipe for Double Cream Corn Casserole!
Double Cream Corn Casserole
- 1 15.25 oz can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 14.75 oz can cream-style corn
- 1-1/2 cups Stonyfield Organic Plain Yogurt Double Cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 8 oz package corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment combine the whole kernel corn, the cream-style corn, Stonyfield Organic Plain Yogurt Double Cream, granulated sugar, dried chives and corn muffin mix. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute until combined and fluffy.
- Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray. Then pour the corn mixture into the baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, top with the 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, and then serve and enjoy.