Today’s post is sponsored by Nestle Toll House, but my love for their DelightFulls filled morsels is all my own!
I’ve been on a no-bake roll lately. I guess because it’s easy and doesn’t take much time. Today, I’m sharing with you my recipe for Dulce de Leche No-Bake Cheesecake Pie. What makes this cheesecake pie so decadent is the new Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels! Naturally, when I first saw these in the store a few months ago I grabbed a few bags of the Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling. I can’t get enough of the chocolate/caramel combo. This is the first recipe where I’ve put them to use. For the past month, I’ve been eating a handful after lunch! Shhhh don’t tell my trainer that (although she reads my blog so I’m sure I’ll get a few extra burpees for admitting this).
Baking during the holidays doesn’t have to be stressful, and when you have a house full of guest to entertain. The last thing you want to do is spend countless hours away from them. That’s why I think I’ve fallen in love with the no-bake cheesecakes. They take a fraction of the time that a traditional baked cheesecake taste (and they taste just as good if not better). I love using a prepared pie-crust from the store. But if you want to get fancy you can feel free to make your own pie crust! Heck, you could even make your own pie crust and then place the no bake cheesecake filling into a spring form pan!
Let’s talk about the glorious chocolate caramel topping here… DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels bring you a new and exciting way to bake! Our innovative technology provides the same great Nestle Toll House Chocolate you know and love, now filled with 4 delicious flavors. Slightly larger than a regular morsel, these morsels allow you to put a special twist on traditional recipes like a cookie or a brownie, or open up a variety of new fun recipes to try! The DelightFulls filled morsels hold their shape when they bake, and can be used whole, cut in half, or coarsely chopped for a surprising delight of flavor and color in a baked good (not to mention popping them in your mouth right out of the bag!)
Like I mentioned above there are 4 Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Filled Baking Morsels flavors:
- Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling
- Milk Chocolate Morsels with Peanut Butter Filling
- Dark Chocolate Morsels with Mint Filling
- Dark Chocolate Morsels with Cherry Flavored Filling
Make sure you visit the Nestle Toll House website to discover more DelightFulls recipes and learn how you can use DelightFulls to put a twist on your favorite holiday baking recipes! If you create a recipe using DelightFulls make sure you share it on social media and include the following hashtags: #NestleTollHouse #DelightFulls #TollHouseTime!
If your still looking for a dessert to make for your holiday party or an extra Christmas dessert I highly recommend you make my easy recipe for Dulce de Leche No-Bake Cheesecake Pie!
Dulce de Leche No-Bake Cheesecake Pie
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup Dulce de Leche Jarred Spread
- 8 oz. Tub of Cool Whip
- 6 oz. Oreo Pie Crust
- ¾ cup Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling
- Caramel Sauce
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy (about 1 minute on medium-high speed). Then add in the powdered sugar. Whip on low then gradually move to medium speed for 1 minute.
- Next add in the dulce de leche spread. Whip for 1 minute. Gentle fold in the cool whip topping. Fold until well incorporated. Spoon the dulce de leche cheesecake filling into the oreo pie crust (smooth the top with a spatula).
- Chop the ¾ cup of Nestle Toll House DelightFulls Milk Chocolate Morsels with Caramel Filling. Sprinkle on top of the pie. Cover the pie and refrigerate for at least one hour or until set. Before serving drizzle caramel sauce on top.