- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup panko
- ¼ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray it with nonstick spray, or just use nonstick foil.
In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients under “chicken” except for the chicken, butter and oil.
In a small measuring cup, mix together the oil and butter. This is called “liquid butter.”
Add ¼ cup of the liquid butter to the breadcrumb mixture and stir well.
- Coat each chicken breast with the mixture, pressing firmly while you coat.
- Place the chicken on the foil and bake for 40-45 minutes, until breading is golden brown.