I love brussel sprouts, and don’t eat them often enough! This is a super easy recipe and makes a great side dish! We love these Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon in our home.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 5 slices Bacon cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts
- 1 teaspoon Grapeseed Oil
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Brussels sprout stems off, cut in half, and wash.
- Toss clean Brussels sprouts in EVOO and salt and pepper.
- Spread sprouts out on to a baking pan and sprinkle bacon bits on top. Make sure you remove any random leaf pieces as those will burn and won’t taste good!
- Cook for 20 minutes or until Brussels sprouts have browned.