I love brussel sprouts, and don’t eat them often enough! This is a super easy recipe and makes a great side dish! We love these Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon in our home.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- ½ cup Bacon Bits or pre-cooked diced bacon
- 1-2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Brussels sprout stems off, cut in half, and wash.
- Toss clean Brussels sprouts in EVOO and salt and pepper.
- Spread sprouts out on to a baking pan and sprinkle bacon bits on top. Make sure you remove any random leaf pieces as those will burn and won't taste good!
- Cook for 20 minutes or until Brussels sprouts have browned.