This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SmithfieldFast #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
Make my Slow Cooker Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Dinner for a complete dinner of starch, veggies, and pork in a savory gravy.
October can be one of the busiest months of the year for my family. I do it to myself, because I love going too as many fall festivals and Halloween activities as humanely possible. Last weekend, we drove an hour south of us to go to a ranch. This was our third year attending and it did not disappoint. Just knowing from past years how exhausted we are afterwards I knew I wanted to have dinner ready when we walked through the door. Hello old faithful pal, little miss slow cooker. I partnered with Smithfield® to share a fall recipe perfect for the long busy days like my family and I have been experiencing.
All about Smithfield® Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin
If you’ve visited my blog before you know that I am a big advocate and fan of Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork. What I love is that they have real, all natural ingredients. I’m always inspired to make quick and versatile meals that are ready in about 30 minutes or less. They pride themselves on “Real fresh ingredients. Real flavorful solutions”. That’s exactly what you get. I also love how truly flavorful their pork is.
Where can you buy Smithfield® Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin
Smithfield® Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin can be found at most Walmart grocery stores. You can always check the store locator or call your store to ensure they have this variety on hand. To make life even easier you can always use the Online Grocery service if your store offers that option!
How do you make a Slow Cooker Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Dinner?
The day we were at the ranch my friends were asking about what everyone’s dinner plans were. When I informed then I had dinner waiting for us in the slow cooker they were shocked. Then proceed to pry more information from me. I think we often tend to forget that we can cook a complete meal in the slow cooker.
If your looking for a hearty dinner with fork tender pieces of pork tenderloin. I hope you’ll give my recipe for Slow Cooker Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Dinner recipe a try. If your looking for additional Smithfield® recipes make sure you head over to their website.
Slow Cooker Steakhouse Pork Tenderloin Dinner
- 1 1.25 lb. Smithfield® Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb baby potatoes
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 onion quartered
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 packaged sliced baby Bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water + 2 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dehydrated parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place the baby potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic cloves, and mushrooms in the slow cooker. Mix together then add in the Smithfield® Steakhouse Seasoned Fresh Pork Tenderloin. Bury it into the veggie mixture, and pour 1/2 cup of water in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4).
- Once the dinner is done sprinkle in fresh or dehydrated parsley. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Mix, then remove pork and veggies when it’s done.
- Pour broth in sauce pan. Mix together 1 tablespoons cornstarch with 2 tablespoon of water. Place broth on high then mix in the cornstarch slurry. Mix until the sauce is thick. Season with a little salt to taste! Serve and enjoy.