Strawberry Balsamic Dressing
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 tablespoons White granulated sugar
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon strawberry honey
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons Barlean’s Organic Flax Oil
- Chop strawberries and place in a sauce pan. Sprinkle white granulated sugar on top and pour on the balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil then summer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Carefully pour the balsamic strawberries into a blender. Add in the honey and strawberry preserves. Place the lid on the blender and begin to puree on high power. Carefully stream in Barlean’s Flax Oil through the top spout of the blender while the blender is on. Purée for 30 seconds.
- Pour into salad dressing shaker and refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to eat.