Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- ¼ tsp salt & black pepper
Ingredients for the Salad:
- 2 Plum Tomatoes
- ½ English Cucumber
- ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- 4-6 olives per bowl
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese per bowl
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- In a tall container add all the ingredients for the dressing, mix well, and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Cut the tomatoes into 1 inch chunks, do the same with the cucumber, and thinly slice the red onion. Add equal parts of all three ingredients into individual salad bowls (or just add everything into one big bowl).
- Add a 4-6 olives per person, and some Parmesan cheese! Before your ready to eat shake dressing well, and add to the salad!