Say goodby to boring banana bread game and make my ultra decadent and rich recipe for Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
How many bananas do you use to make banana bread?
What type of chocolate do you use for chocolate chocolate chip banana bread?
How do you make chocolate chocolate chip banana bread?
Easy Banana Recipes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Banana Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Pineapple Banana Peach Smoothie
- Banana Almond Butter Overnight Oats
- Banana Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Raisin Banana Bread Granola
- Croissant French Toast w/ Caramelized Bananas & Walnuts
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 5 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a stand mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment; mash the bananas in the bowl then mix together brown sugar, granulated sugar on medium-low speed for 30 seconds. Turn the mixer off, using a silicone spatula scrape down the sides of the bowl. Then, add in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix again for 30 seconds.
- Then, add in the cocoa powder, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then pour in the 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Using the silicone spatula, spread the batter into the loaf pan. Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips on to the top of banana bread.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes clean.
- Remove the banana bread from the oven. Let rest in pan for 30 minutes, then remove to a plate to continue cooling.