Summer is officially here and that means I’m in operation stay cool mode. I created these easy 3-ingredient Mango Ice Cream Floats in an effort to stay cool. I’ve been letting Ryder play with his water table outside under our shaded porch each afternoon and then afterwards or sometimes during the water table play we have a cool treat like raspberry lemonade pops, strawberry frozen yogurt or these Mango Ice Cream Floats. With any frozen treat comes the mess. Thanks to my friends at Bounty we can clean up in style with these super cute Minion paper towels!
The NEW Bounty Minions Prints come in paper towel and napkins versions to make cleaning up messes more fun for the family. Just in time for the Minions movie to hit theaters on July 10, the NEW Bounty Minions Prints is a fun and functional purchase for the whole family.
Even though Ryder is a little young to fully clean up messes on his own. I try to encourage him to help clean up messes. I’ve been teaching him how to pick up his straw cup when he knocks it over and constantly remind him to clean up the spilled milk. He is definitely starting to become aware of what I eat. Which is both good and bad. He was intrigued by the mango ice cream floats. Since it’s just 3 ingredients I let him enjoy a little. I sat him down on the ground and placed few of the Minion paper towels on the ground; however, he felt that it was a fun toy to play with. Then I let him take sips from my straw. He loved these floats. I loved these floats. Everyone loved these mango ice cream floats. We will definitely be making these all summer long.
Mango Ice Cream Floats
- 1 Drink Pitcher
- 4 cups Mango Nectar Juice
- 1 cup club soda
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- In a large pitcher pour the mango nectar juice and the club soda together.
- Add in 2 scoops of ice cream per glass. Then pour the mango club soda over the ice cream, divide evenly. Enjoy immediately.
- Dairy Free - If you would like to make this dairy free you can use a mango sorbet instead of vanilla ice cream.
- Toppings - A few toppings I like to add, whipped cream, toasted coconut, even fresh diced mango pieces.