Christmas Snack Mix
Christmas snack mix is made with every day ingredients found in your pantry combined together in minutes for a delicious holiday snack.
With Christmas right around the corner comes all sorts of holiday gifts needed and parties to attend. I love making this Christmas snack mix to bring to parties. But I also love to serve up this festive snack mix in cute containers as a inexpensive gift to neighbors and friends! Just a little something to say Merry Christmas and we are thinking of you.
How do you make Christmas snack mix?
Making your own Christmas snack mix is very easy. Best of all, if you have kids you can get them involved in making the holiday snack as well. Start by gathering all the ingredients on the counter. When I’m making any snack mix I like to use the largest bowl I have. You want to start with the snack like foods first like the bugles, chex, pretzels, and popcorn. Then add in half the chocolate bars. I melt each colored white chocolate individually and drizzle with a spoon. Then add sprinkles. Repeat until you are done with however many colors you would like to add on the popcorn. Place the mix in the refrigerator so the chocolate will set. Add the gummies once ready to serve. Easy as that!
What ingredients can you put in a snack mix?
Here is a list of all the ingredients I like to add to snack mixes that I make at home.
- mini pretzel twist
- corn chex *although any of the flavors will work
- honey roasted peanut nuts
- mini marshmallows
- teddy grahams
- animal crackers
- dried cranberries
- dried apricots
- dried blueberries
- freeze dried strawberries
- peanut M&M’s
- Reese Pieces
If your looking for a delicious Christmas time treat or maybe something easy and inexpensive to hand out to family and friends this Christmas Snack Mix is the ticket!
Christmas Snack Mix
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, Chex cereal, bugles and pretzels. Mix well, then add in the Christmas M&M's and Honey Roasted Peanuts. Mix well and lay out on a baking sheet (you will need to divide between two parchment lined sheets).
- Melt the chocolate melts separately in the microwave per the instructions on the bag. Drizzle on top of the mix. Then sprinkle with sprinkles. Set in the refrigerator for 15 minutes so the white chocolate hardens.
- Remove from the refrigerator and place into containers or enjoy immediately.
What can you put in a snack mix?
Warning: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/kjasiewicz21/webapps/katiescucina/wp-content/themes/katiescucina/single.php on line 74