How do you cook Honey Sesame Green Beans?
I like to cook these in my Cube Wok on high heat. Constantly stirring and mixing to ensure no burning. Just like you would get from a Chinese takeout restaurant.
- Heat the wok to high heat. Place the sesame oil and unsalted butter in the pan, let melt for 1 minutes.
- Place the green beans in the wok and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add in the minced garlic and fresh ginger.
- Saute for 2 more minutes. Add in the green onions, mix well. Remove the green beans from the heat, drizzle with honey, toss, and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Mix again and serve immediately
Homemade Asian Recipes
- Asian Beef Skewer
- Sesame Ginger Ahi Tuna Steaks
- Asian-Style London Broil
- Grilled Asian Green Beans and Red Bell Peppers
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Asian Sticky Drums
- Asian Chicken and Rice Soup