Thank you Barleans for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Bring the tropics to your home with my easy recipe for Piña Colada Frozen Yogurt Sundaes loaded with my healthier secret ingredients like Omega-3!
“If you like Piña Coladas, and getting caught in the rain…” Sorry, I just couldn’t resist singing one of my favorite tropical songs! It’s exactly what I start singing every single time I make these Piña Colada Frozen Yogurt Sundaes. I know it might be odd that I’m sharing an ice cream recipe in December; however, if your like me and already tired of the cold weather you might be dreaming of a warm tropical beach vacation. Since I can’t go on a warm tropical beach vacation right now, the next best thing is to make these Piña Colada Frozen Yogurt Sundaes. Crank up the heat and pretend like your at the beach!
I’ve partnered with my friends at Barlean’s to share all about their Omega Swirls line. They have recently changed the name to Seriously Delicious Omega-3s and the labels now have a fresh new look, too! My absolute favorite is the
- 3X better absorption of Omega-3s & NO fish burps
- 720mg of EPA/DHA Omega-3 per serving
- Delicious taste and texture even kids love
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free; no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
- Made with highly purified fish oil: free of mercury and other heavy metals
The awesome part about the
Of course, they proclaimed it’s “delicious” and finally agreed to take a bottle home to start taking daily!
How do you make Piña Colada Frozen Yogurt Sundaes?
First, you’ll start off with a few scoops of your favorite vanilla flavored frozen yogurt. Next, you’ll drizzle on the
Of course, you can always use vanilla ice cream and give a little whipped cream on top and a cherry if you aren’t looking for a “healthier” dessert. But, I’ll be honest, you’ll never miss the full fat ice cream, whipped cream, or even the cherry on top!
If you want to bring the tropics to your home during these cold dreary winter months, I high suggest you try my easy and “healthy-ish” recipe for Piña Colada Frozen Yogurt Sundaes!
Piña Colada Frozen Yogurt Sundaes
- Scoop 1 cup of frozen yogurt in 4 separate bowls. Then top with 2 tablespoons Seriously Delicious™ Omega-3 Fish Oil Piña Colada over each bowl of ice cream.
- Divide the freshly diced pineapple among bowls, then top each bowl with 1 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes, and 1 teaspoon Barlean's Organic Flax·Chia·Coconut Seed Blend. Lastly, divide the macadamia nuts between the bowls, and enjoy!