Watermelon salsa is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy. It’s the perfect salsa to entertain with during the hot summer months. This salsa is easy to make and requires all fresh ingredients that are currently in season!
Do you need a food processor to make watermelon salsa?
What do you put in Watermelon Salsa?
- Bell Pepper
- Poblano Pepper
- Red Onion
- Green Onions
How do you make watermelon salsa?
What do you serve with Watermelon Salsa?
Looking for more summertime recipes?
- 4 cups seeded watermelon diced small
- 1 cucumber peeled seeded and diced
- 1 mango peeled and diced
- ½ jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- ¼ cup red onion finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- In a large bowl, placed diced watermelon, cucumber, and mango in the bowl. Then add in the half minced jalapeno, red onion, fresh cilantro, salt, lime zest and juice, and orange blossom honey.
- Mix well until combined, cover with a lid and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, bake pita chips, or cinnamon sugar pita chips. Enjoy.